I mean, come on. There really isn’t a logical point to being organized. I don’t think that one benefit could outweigh the great stuff-filled lifestyle.
Here is my list of why you shouldn’t organize:
- Why put all the effort in? The stuff is just going to stay in some place so why not just where it already is. I would have to get up, exercise a little bit and put stuff in a manner that wouldbe easy to find later. I don’t see a benefit in all that effort.
- I would have to clean. The place would be all neatly kept and homely. I like my home a mess and I can easily see everything I know. That way if someone steals something, like my Homer Simpson foam head, then I know right away.
- I would have to get rid of stuff. I paid a lot of money, and still am in fact, for my stuff. I want it shown to everyone so they know how much stuff I got and how I live my life filled…with stuff obviously. Why would I want to get rid of all that fulfillment?
- Productivity? I productively leave stuff everywhere. I already told you, I know where I got every one of my things cause I can see them all from my LA-Z-Boy. I may have a hard time focusing and productively sticking to one task because all my stuff is in the way, but at least my stuff is easily accessible all the time.
- I would not be cluttered. It is sometimes nice to be in the warmth of my stuff piled high around me. It’s like insulation. Plus, if I got rid of the clutter, I would have too much room to know what to do with. I would have to find new stuff or things to do.
And for those of you a toy short of a happy meal, I am being sarcastic. Just an FYI…
Don’t forget…You can get The Power of LESS by Leo Babauta of ZenHabits for FREE ….CLICK HERE to find out how
Have a good one…